Friday, July 10, 2015

BriaUSA Dry Wet Amphibious Hanger Review


Hangers from Bria USA are of really good quality. I have already used a set of hanger from the same company they were really awesome. This hanger can be used to dry wet clothes that are laundered. I like to air dry my few of my delicate clothes. This hangers are really good for this. It is ergonomically designed.

It can also be used to hang clothes in our closet. It has non slip shoulders which prevents clothes from slipping. It has sturdy steel swivel hook . It also very sleek and does not occupy a large space in the closet. The hangers are nice and sturdy. I can hang even my heavy winter jackets on it. The hooks does not come out even if we hand heavy clothes. As it is suitable to hang wet and dry clothes I use it when we go for vacation too. It does not take much space in the suitcase.

I love these hangers as they are available in variety of vibrant colours. I choose the colour purple. I recommend this for all those who are looking for a good hangers. I received this product discounted in return for my honest and unbiased review.

This product is available in Amazon. You can purchase these hangers by following this link below

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WJ5YVWW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment