Thursday, July 2, 2015

Round pot holder by Pratico Kitchen Review



This is an extremely useful product that I have ever used. I have been using cloth pot holders for a very long time. But it does not resists extreme heat. So I switched to silicon gloves. But those were a little big for me. It was still difficult to handle pots. Then I had a chance to try out this pot holder. I am extremely satisfied with this product.

This pot holder is designed in a honey comb pattern that helps to evenly distribute heat and prevents yours hand from getting burnt. It can hold upto -40F to 445F.  I can handle even heavy hot pots directly from my stove . Also take out items directly from my oven and freezer.

I alternatively use this pot holder as a base , and keep my hot pot over it in the table. It prevents heat from damaging the table cloth and the table. It has a small hole at the top of the pot holder, So it can be hanged when not in used. Also it is very easy to clean it. It can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.      

It also comes in a pack of two, in two different colours purple and grey. It is very good for the price . It is an extremely useful product. A great addition to my kitchen. I recommend this product to my friends and all those who are looking for a good pot holder. I received this product in return for my honest and unbiased review.

This product is available in Amazon. It can be purchased by following this link below
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XD86WSU?&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment