Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Car Windshield Sunshade Jumbo




#carsunshadejumbo




It is summer time buddies. I have got a chance to try this windshield sunshade. It really works. I come home for lunch during work since it is very near. Afternoon my Car will be in a bad place so that the, it gets heated up so quickly through the windshield. I drive a Honda Odyssey where the windshield is bigger than the sedans and Suv's Still i was able set this thing in my car. The good thing about this is I was able to find a video online from the seller on how to fit this and pack it. It was very helpful . Might not be a big deal for who uses it , but will be very helpful for the one who is a first time user. I was able to fit this along with the GPS( i fit my GPS to the windshield. I have been using this for weeks and it hasn't fallen from its position on a single day. The best part of this is we can easily pack this and keep it . It fits in the the bag perfectly and i can do that in 5 seconds(though by practice)

I recommend this product to anyone who needs to protect your car from heat.

Below is the link for amazon to buy this product.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00e5ouocq

No comments:

Post a Comment