Wednesday, May 20, 2015

High Quality Connectors #EZRJ45




I recommend this product to anyone who works with Ethernet wires.

I am not a big networking guy but know the basics of Ethernet wiring. I had to fix my Cable which goes into my Voip Phone(OOMA) I used this to slide it over the wires and it worked perfectly. Advantage of this is it can slide through if something goes wrong you can cut the wire at the back and you can slide it easily and fix it. They are really High quality. They are strong. All the connectors are of no damage. It is a safety to have at home because the usage has been increasing.

I recommend this product to anyone who is willing to buy connectors

Below is the amazon link to purchase the product.

http://www.amazon.com/ez-rj45-connectors-gold-standard-supplies/dp/b00sgizls4/


No comments:

Post a Comment