Monday, April 13, 2015

2 ekSel COOL Oven Grill BBQ Gloves Review.








 I recently purchased this 2 ekSel cool oven gloves . I was very excited to receive these gloves and i really wanted to use them. The package came with two oven gloves ( 1 pair ).

To start with these oven gloves fits really well for my hands.It is of high quality.It is a double layered knitted glove with blue silicon strips. I use this glove for grilling, to hold hot pots right from the oven. It can withstand heat really well. I also used this to remove hot bulb .

It works really well compared to other oven mitts and silicon gloves that are available in the market. The gloves is easy to hold pots as it is very flexible compared to the other silicon gloves. Also it absorbs the sweat from our hands.The silicon stripes gives a good grip for carrying pots.It covers three inches below my wrist , so i feel my hands well protected from direct heat.

It can be washed easily with detergent in the machine. It can be easily air dyed as it comes with a loop to hang it. Dont use the gloves when it wet as it can reduce the capability of resisting heat.

I love this gloves a lot.It is a great addition to my kitchen. It is the perfect glove to be used inside and outside.I recommend to all those who are to buy a new oven gloves.

You can purchase this product in Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/barbecue-microwave-fireplace-cooking-camping/dp/B00P1G7VW8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428947855&sr=8-1&keywords=2+ekSel+COOL+Oven+Grill+BBQ+Gloves










No comments:

Post a Comment