Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lifeguardmini Portable Charger




 I received this product to write a honest review. To start with, the build quality of product is excellent. It is not very light(to trust it has lithium ion cells to handle 3000mAh). The design team could have done a good job by rounding up the edges since at times it may lead to a cosmetic damage. A very good thing about this it comes with 2 separate cables one for charging the device and other one for charging your phone. It may seem like a easy thing but it was helpful when you take this and most of the times you forget to take your Iphone cable when you go out. So have the iphone cable always plugged in here. it doesn't discharge unless you plug in your phone. 
I was able to charge my iphone from top to bottom with this and that is the only thing i expect from this device. I have done that quite a few times and I haven't had any problem with that. I had this in my pocket one day it didn't feel really heavy but it felt bulky when i sit. So Overall I Love this charger. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to buy a portable battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment