Monday, April 20, 2015

3 in 1 interchangeable derma roller kit by Puruskin Review





Derma rollers are my favourite skin care tools that i use regularly at home to take care of my skin. At first i was very scared of using these tiny little needles on my skin. But trust me now I am very after happy using this . You need not worry of spending more than 100 $ to professionally  treat your skin , This product is very cheap comparatively and you can use this for a long any time at home.

Using derma rollers in micro-needling therapy has a wide benefits

  • Acne scar removal
  • Cellulite reduction
  • Stretch mark removal
  • Treat hair loss
  • Sun and Age spot repair
  • Wrinkle elimination
  • Collage stimulation
  • Youth rejuvenation
All these can be solved at home using this derma roller. It may look scary  to use but it will not hurt you while using it unless you put extra pressure while rolling it on your skin. After using this product i can feel my serum gets absorbed very easily into my skin. My skin feels very healthier and glowing without any marks, scars blemishes.

Speaking about this product it comes with three different size of needle heads which are in different colours.

  1. 1.5 mm head - 1200 needle count - Perfect for body rolling
  2. 1.0 mm head -  600 needle count - Ideal for facial hair
  3. 0.5 mm head - 180 needle count - Intended for use around eyes and nose area
We can every sizes in the same package because each size has its own uses. The handle is very comfortable when using the product . It has a good grip when we hold the product. Also it is very easy to switch the needle heads. The directions to use the product is clearly stated in the package.

I love using this product and I recommend for everyone who are looking for a good derma roller that is gonna be long lasting and perfect for smoother and youthful looking glowing skin. I received this product in return for my honest review . All the above statements are 100 % my own.

This product is available in Amazon. You can purchase this product by following this link

http://www.amazon.com/Microneedle-DermaRollers-Cellulite-Treatment-Guarantee/dp/B00KT11OWI/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1429542620&sr=8-16&keywords=derma+roller+3+in+1

  • #Puruskin

No comments:

Post a Comment