Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dot & Dot 15 inch Packing Organizer Review




I recently received this 15 inch packing organizer complimentary to write a honest review about this product. I was very excited and was waiting for the product to arrive. We travel quiet very often, even though i pack my all my stuffs very neatly all my stuffs get messy and unorganised when I open up my suit case. The shirts get wrinkled very badly.Finally i received this awesome product that helps my clothes to get organised and wrinkle free.

The product is very of high quality with a sturdy base , mesh top and a velcro to close it.It can hold upto 7 shirt or pant.It also comes with a folding board which has folding instructions on how to fold shirts printed on it. The organizer has a strap on top and makes it easy to carry it.

The packaging of the product was really good. It came with a zipper cover. We can use that for any other purpose or have it safe to store the organizer when not in use.

The organizer minimises the space needed for seven shirts or pants in our suitcase so I can keep many more items in my suitcase. Also the top of the product has a mesh covering , I need not worry if there is gonna be any security checking in the airport as it is see through. It helps to keep the shirts wrinkle free which was always a problem for me during travelling. I am no longer worried of my shirt getting wrinkled.

I also use this in my closet to store any unused shirts. It reduces the space needed and also keep my closet neat and organised. It an alternate way to use this product when it not needed for travelling.

I absolutely love this product and i strongly recommend to all for keeping their clothes organised. You can purchase this product in Amazon by following this link below
http://www.amazon.com/Packing-Sleeves-Folders-Dot-Available/dp/B00JKJIH66/ref=pd_sim_a_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1QRRCQCXQET6ZMEDRBZR.


No comments:

Post a Comment